Waivers & Forms
We know paperwork isn't fun but it's important way to prepare for camp. After you register for camp, we'll email you a copy of the Camp Handbook & Registration Forms to complete. Or, you can download it below.
Please complete all forms/waivers (pages 12-21) and return to the address below at least 14 days prior to your camper’s arrival. Your child will not be permitted to participate at Woodward Tahoe unless their forms are complete. All information is confidential.
SEND FORMS TO:
Attn: Camp Registration
P.O. Box 39,
Truckee, CA 96160
- Camper Information (pg. 12)
- Parent/Legal Guardian Information (pg. 13)
- Health & Medical Information (pg. 14-16)
- Authorized Individuals (pg. 17)
- Transportation Information & Authorized Individuals (pg. 18-20)
- Zero Tolerance Agreement (pg. 21)
- Camp Bank (pg. 22)
- Release of Liability (pg. 23-24)
- Snowboard/Ski Rental Equiptment Agreement (pg. 25-26)